Monday, May 14, 2012

God's love is marvelous

God's plan is really so marvelous.God is able to foresee our future,plan our way ahead and give us the strength that we need.This is indeed true in my life when i actually see how he plans my way for me.At first,when i thought there is no way out,me made a way.when i thought future is bleak,he shows me the hope.When i thought i was in my darkest moment,there was only one set of foot print because he was carrying me.When i say"Lord please strengthen me and grant me wisdom",He help me to cross the hurdles in my life.When i say" lord, i will try to walk the way you have plan for me",he grant me more than what i expected and bless me.I really praise the lord because he bless my grades,grant me supporting friends and sustain me with all that he has.Thanks be to God for all he has done.Edwina really appreciate it.There is no words to express the love of God.It is indeed a blessing to experience the Lord's love.May the Lord continue to grant each and everyone i know a joyful hearts and help them to trust in the Lord.May all things be done according to the Lord's will.

No comments: