Monday, August 22, 2011

Crossing another hurdle

Today is a day of examination again,i guess i need to cross a few more hurdles this month.Well,today marks the first day of a series of exams that is coming my way.though how tired and lethargic i may be,i still met up vivian to do a one to one revision time.we met at school's library in the morning at nine and then studied one last round and tested each other's knowledge with potential exam's question.though we were equally knackered due to a series of test coming our way,i guess that it was all worth it.Thank God for that the exam questions were manageable and we were able to cope as a series of question were revised through earlier.Also,thank God for annajoy.she had been a great and friendly lady who actually prayed for me when i am having my exams.Her encouragement and an sms have given me more strength to do my best.She is always so thoughtful.though she was sick on saturday,she still helped me and encouraged me.I have also learned from her that every small little act of love really brightens other day.Really pray for more strength and courage to go through other consecutive exams tomorrow,wednesday and thursday.Probably after that i will be able to catch a breather and meet up with friends.

No comments: